Secretary C.P. Gajruel of Unified Maoists’ Party has advised party chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahaland Vice chairman cum Prime Minister Baburam to quit the party and either join the Nepali Congress or United Marxist Leninist party. But they have to ask someone in NOIDAas to which party would suit them?Gajurel must understand their problems. “They have
no right to stay in the party. They could either join the Nepali Congress or the UML”, advised Gajurel addressing a program in Bhaktapur, April 24, 2012. Added Gajurel, “The hasty decision to surrender PLA to the Nepal Army was made fearing that the issue of corruption in the cantonments will be exposed and the militias will begin asking for their share,” he declared. “We have the information that at least 9 billion rupees have been eaten up. The issue has become a major bargaining point between political parties during discussion on issues of constitution drafting,” also declared Gajurel.
- Gajurel warns of backing no-confidence vote,Says Baidhya faction is ready if opposition tables one (himalini.com)
- Prachanda desires oppons’ flexibility in fed talks (himalini.com)
- Maoist top brass in bid to placate hardliners (himalini.com)
- Hardliners unveil plan to topple Bhattarai govt, May go for no-confidence motion (himalini.com)
- Maoists soften stance before oppn pressure Agree to conclude peace process first (himalini.com)